Texas Military and family carpet cleaning showed up an hour late the day they were scheduled to clean my carpet.The supervisor was called 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time and a person showed up at the house dressed up and not ready to clean the carpet.

We made an appointment for the next day and they were a no show. I called them many times to reschedule and they finally called and left a message 2 weeks and 2 days later. Do be mislead by this company, they say that they are for military and law enforcement but that is a facade. I am disabled and had back surgery that is why I wanted them to clean my carpet because I am unable to do it myself.

What a line of *** they told me setting a false sense of good hopes. If your military and disabled good luck, they are out to take advantage of you.

Their prices changed when the man that was dressed up showed up also.Good luck.

Had an Experience with Texas Military and Family Carpet Cleaning?

Comments

I have used this company for over 10 years, since we first retired to San Antonio.My son is a police officer, he and my daughter-in-law call them out regularly due to carpet issues with their large dog.

I have come to know Nick, Chuck, and John over the years, and I have a very hard time believing that the two above comments are at all true. I have recommended them to many of my retired friends at the club, and we have never heard of any issue like those mentioned. I just had them out yesterday and I was going to leave a nice post for them.

I am guessing there must be a competitor at work here trying to hurt this company, and i am going to notify them.Katherine Hansen

I had some similiar issues with this company. Every time I call I get an answering machine and today it was full. Not sure how legit they are since they told me in order to get their special for where I live I need to pay in cash.